Sorry, this entry is only available in MNE.
25. SOS hotline Niksic supported by the Oak Foundation realize project ”Institutional Support and Regranting” , the period from october 2012 to September 2014.
The project objectives are:
- To provide comprehensive service to women victims of violence - including operation of SOS Hotline , shelter for victims of violence, free legal assistance and psychological counselling;
- Monitoring of the implementation of new acquired Law on domestic violence in Montenegro
- To contribute sustainability of service through setting up a shelter with the outright use of land donated by Municipality of Niksic .
To achieve results in following 3 years period it is necessary:
- to organize free legal assistance and representation before Court
- to organize service for psychological counselling
- to provide housing in urgent cases of violence
- meetings with law enforcement subjects and influential persons
- campaigning and media communication
- building the Safety Center
Project is a part of Program for protection women against male violence
24. SOS Hotline Niksic in joint venture with Labour Office – Niksic and supported by the United Nations development Programme realized project ”Club for Women”, the period from November 2011 to July 2012. The main goal of the project is to increase level of social inclusion of vulnerable groups of women from Niksic . /0 disempowered women through process of strengthening and self-actualization will find way out from economic insecurity and inequality.
During the 9 months project ”Club for Women ” will organize following activities:
- free legal counselling
- motivation and career session
- entrepreneurship trainings
- series for gaining life skills
- Majstorija workshop for creative development
SOS hotline expected results are: efficient legal protection of socially vulnerable women, increased competence, skills,possibilities for interaction with community leading to creating positive self attitude and positive self image
Project is a part of Socio-economic program for vulnerable group of women and children.
Copyright © 2010, SOS Telefon. All rights reserved.