25. SOS hotline Niksic supported by the Oak Foundation realize project ”Institutional Support and Regranting” , the period from october 2012 to September 2014.
The project objectives are:
- To provide comprehensive service to women victims of violence - including operation of SOS Hotline , shelter for victims of violence, free legal assistance and psychological counselling;
- Monitoring of the implementation of new acquired Law on domestic violence in Montenegro
- To contribute sustainability of service through setting up a shelter with the outright use of land donated by Municipality of Niksic .
To achieve results in following 3 years period it is necessary:
- to organize free legal assistance and representation before Court
- to organize service for psychological counselling
- to provide housing in urgent cases of violence
- meetings with law enforcement subjects and influential persons
- campaigning and media communication
- building the Safety Center
Project is a part of Program for protection women against male violence